There are many benefits to being part of our virtual community, including your monthly virtual meeting with Dr. Brigham, the AMA Guides Newsletter editor, and other experts. You will participate in lively discussions about using the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment and other medicolegal issues. Your questions will be answered.
What you'll get:
- Monthly virtual meetings with Dr. Brigham and other experts on impairment assessment and other important medicolegal issues.
- Answers to your questions during these sessions.
Once you are enrolled you will receive monthly a Zoom link to the meetings. The meetings are held the Second Tuesday of each month:
- Sixth Edition, 11:00 am - Noon ET
- IME and other medicolegal issues, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
- Fifth Edition, 4:00 - 5:00 pm ET
We encourage you to submit questions in advance by clicking here.