eMedicoLegal courses are designed to provide you with high quality training on medicolegal issues. The knowledge and skills you acquire are essential to your professional success.
- Authority — your association with eMedicoLegal® and its comprehensive training are the best assurance to others that the medicolegal services you provide adhere to the highest standards and best practices.
- Training is available 24/7, whenever is most convenient for you, and without the indirect costs of travelling to a course and being away from our practice.
- Proper training ensures that each factor that enters into a decision is backed up by the current state of medicine and best practices.
- Credentials — certificates of completion are awarded once you complete course content and successfully pass associated quizzes.
- Growth and longevity — delivering authoritative, high quality evaluations is key to building and maintaining a successful career or business practice. eMedicoLegal® is unequaled in its ability to deliver the resources and expertise that are essential to your success.
Who Are Your Trainers?
Course content is developed by Christopher R. Brigham, M.D. and other world-class colleagues.
Dr. Brigham lectures extensively on the AMA Guides, performance of independent medical evaluations, expert witness skills and related best practices. He is the Senior Editor of the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Sixth Edition, Editor of the AMA’s The Guides Newsletter and The Guides Casebook. He was co-author of Understanding the AMA Guides in Workers Compensation, Third Edition, and has written more than 250 peer-reviewed articles on impairment and disability evaluation.
For more about Chris Brigham’s career, services, and expertise, refer to his bio.