Terms and Conditions
Any product and company names throughout this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
This site and Brigham and Associates, Inc. are independent of the American Medical Association (AMA). Each user must have access to the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment. The training program and resources provided are neither endorsed nor sponsored by the AMA, and the opinions and content of the training presentations and learning content represent the views of the presenters and are not necessarily the views of the AMA, particularly on matters of medical policy.
1. You may browse and download publicly available material from the Site for personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of this site’s materials for public or commercial purposes or for unauthorized private uses without the express written permission of eMedicoLegal. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials from the Site must be retained.
2. You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of eMedicoLegal. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any eMedicoLegal copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right.
3. All product names, logos, and trademarks displayed on the Site that are identified by ® or ™ or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to eMedicoLegal and its principals unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right, either express or implied, under any patent or Trademark of eMedicoLegal or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of eMedicoLegal except to identify the product or services of the company.
4. Images of people, objects, or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, eMedicoLegal. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site or in writing by medicolegal or the images of another owner (s) if any. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, and/or publicity laws, as well as communications regulations and statutes.
5. Each person assumes full responsibility for all risks arising from using the Site. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF eMedicoLegal, OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, VENDORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR JOINT VENTURERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER eMedicoLegal OR ANY OF THE OTHER ENTITIES OR PERSONS LISTED ABOVE HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This includes damages to, or for viruses that may infect, your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS,” AND eMedicoLegal MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE. eMedicoLegal HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. BRIGHAM AND ASSOCIATES MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE TIMELY OR ERROR FREE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
6. Any communication or material that you transmit to or post publicly on the Site by electronic mail, online comments form, or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information EXCEPT WHERE STATED OTHERWISE, and medicolegal shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. eMedicoLegal and any of our affiliates may use such information for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and further posting. Further, eMedicoLegal and any of our duly authorized affiliates shall be free to use such information, including, but not limited to, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
7. This Site may link you to other sites on the Internet. We believe that our links from the Site meet regulatory guidelines, and linked sites are checked periodically for appropriate content. However, eMedicoLegal does not routinely monitor all the sites that may be linked to the Site. We are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site that are outside of our control. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Please remember that such sites are not eMedicoLegal sites, and the content on such sites could change without our knowledge. The opinions, claims, comments, or software contained in hyperlinked sites are those of the companies responsible for such sites and should not be attributed to eMedicoLegal in any manner. eMedicoLegal has not attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any such opinion, claim or comment, nor do we endorse or support them. eMedicoLegal does not warrant, nor are we in any way responsible for, software or other resources on hyperlinked sites that are outside of our control.
8. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. eMedicoLegal will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing eMedicoLegal to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. eMedicoLegal assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the Site's content nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
9. eMedicoLegal reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information or materials on the Site at any time without prior notification.
10. eMedicoLegal may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review current Terms and Conditions.